Personal Information Sharing:
- Personal Information Visual– For download; for printing, laminating, posting, and customization.
- Personal Information Lesson Plan– For download; utilizes practice and most to least prompting to ensure appropriate information dissemination.
- Tutorials– Updated videos by our team on Facebook privacy settings
- GetNetWise– Videos for privacy settings on both Facebook and Myspace (from 2008)
- Connect Safely– Videos for privacy setting on Facebook (from 2010), one below and second can be found after clicking on the Connect Safely link
Here is an Adding Appropiate Pictures Lesson Plan. It tells how to teach the decison making process of whether or not a picture would be good to post to a social networking site. To go along with the lesson, here is a visual prompt for Adding Pictures.
Here is an Appropriate Friends Addition Lesson Plan. It tells how to teach the decision making process of how to decide if a person would be good to add or request as a friend on a social networking sites. Also, here is a visual poster on Adding Friends that goes along with the lesson plan.
Wall Posting, Status Updates, and Twitter Feeds:
- Wall Posting Visual– For download; for printing, laminating, posting, and customization.
- Wall Posting Lesson Plan– For download; partner activity in which students verbally post on each other’s walls and create personal idea charts for wall posting, status updates, and tweets. Great inclusive activity with a peer buddy!
Click here to go to the resources page